Acceptable Use Policy
Use of ThinkBig Networks and related services (Services) is subject to the following Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).If the use by you, or anyone using your account ThinkBig Networks or Services, in ThinkBig’s sole discretion violates the Terms of Service or this policy, is objectionable or unlawful, or interferes with, disrupts or degrades the functioning or use of the ThinkBig Networks, the Internet, or other users, then, without limiting any other right or remedy that ThinkBig may have, ThinkBig may suspend, deny or restrict your access to the ThinkBig Networks (and to take any other action it deems appropriate to protect ThinkBig, its users and other Internet users). In addition to complying with our Terms of Service, you agree not to use or allow third parties to use the Services provided to you for any of the following purposes:
- To use any ThinkBig equipment for anything other than its intended purpose.
- To violate or encourage the violation of the legal rights of others, including any actions that are harmful to minors, threatening, abusive, harassing, slanderous, frauduelent, gratuitously violent, obscene, deceptive, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, hateful or abusive or otherwise encourages or solicits criminal conduct.
- For any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose, including but not limited to infringing or misappropriating ThinkBig’s or any third party’s intellectual property, confidentiality or other rights.
- To intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- To operate servers for commercial purposes. However, personal, non-commercial use of servers that comply with this AUP is acceptable, including using virtual private networks (VPN) to access services in your home and using hardware or applications that include server capabilities for uses like multi-player gaming, video-conferencing, and home security.
- To generate or facilitate sending unsolicited bulk commercial email via the Services or otherwise distribute advertising or promotional content.
- To make the Services available to anyone outside the property to which the Services are delivered, to resell the Services directly or indirectly, except as explicitly approved by ThinkBig Networks in writing, or to create substitute or related services through the use of or access to the Services (for example, to provide Wi-Fi services to third parties outside of your residence).
- To interfere with the use of the Services or the equipment used to provide the Services by customers or other authorized users.
- To alter, disable, interfere with, or circumvent any aspect of the Services, including but not limited to security features of the Services or to decompile, disassemble, uses reverse engineering or otherwise attempts to derive the source code for the computer systems and other technology that operate any of the ThinkBig Networks or the Services.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in immediate suspension and/or termination of the Services.
Additional access and use restrictions may appear elsewhere on various sites on the Internet and in our Terms of Service. You agree to abide by such additional restrictions.